Marker bug

well i have made like:
if i am in team blue and another one is in the same team i do see a marker on him,with color blue
if he is in team red he stays with red color but no markers,but even if he is not in the same team it keeps the marker because his color's code is ....AA,how can i make it so it doesnt show a marker if he is not in my team

SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer.

thats not what i meant,i have used it to make that and it worked,but i used color codes like:
0x.....AA,so it do appear on the minimap,but now all of the teams can see eachother,how can i make it like you can only see the players with the same team and others will have the color of their team but you wont have marker on them

Use a loop which will go through all the connected players (such as "foreach") and check the team of each of the players.
If the player's checked team matches with the player's "marked" one, then let "AA".
If it doesn't, use "00" as it's written on the wiki, to make it invisible. (for example : 0x00000000)
There are examples at the bottom.

The wiki gives you a lot of informations, and people have spent time on it, so why don't you search on it before posting ?

I am using a function for setting colors,it would take long time to do that,is there anything i can use like it converts the end of it to 00 or AA?
or any other easy way

example?