Maps fs getting mad?

Hey there,

Ive got a filterscript for my Maps,so I wont restart the server everytime I install a new map,compiles it right but everytime I start the server i get shitloaded:
PHP код:
[11:38:13] .......
[
11:38:13]   [Gate system] - Filterscript has been loaded Credits SilentSoul
[11:38:13]   Filterscript 'gatesystem.amx' loaded.
[
11:38:13]   Filterscript 'house.amx' loaded.
[
11:38:13] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x27201does not match plugin version (0x26002) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
CreateDynamicObjectExpecting 11 parameter(s), but found 12 <---- REPEATING THIS FOR EVERY OBJECT
[11:38:13]   Filterscript 'Maps.amx' loaded. <---- Loads it successfuly dafuq?
[
11:38:13] ====================================
[
11:38:13Hostname: **I DONT ADVERTISE** | ServerFreeroam Client0.3z
[11:38:13RCON Password: ****** <--- :D
[11:38:13Max Players50
[11:38:13Webiste: **I DONT ADVERTISE**
[
11:38:13Server OwnerGeorge
[11:38:13] [LOADED SUCCESSFULY]
[
11:38:13] ==================================== 
I tried to download older streamer versions,compiled all scripts with it,the error is not showing up but objects wont appear in-game.

I tried also the latest streamer version,compiled all scripts with it but objects still not appear plus I get shitloaded with this error..

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

what does this line tell u
Код:
Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x27201) does not match plugin version (0x26002) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Download the latest streamer and extract the files into your gamemode file in the proper places and re-compile the script with the newest streamer include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroZeus
Посмотреть сообщение
what does this line tell u
Код:
Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x27201) does not match plugin version (0x26002) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
Quote:

I tried to download older streamer versions,compiled all scripts with it,the error is not showing up but objects wont appear in-game.

I tried also the latest streamer version,compiled all scripts with it but objects still not appear plus I get shitloaded with this error..

Didnt you read that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford
Посмотреть сообщение
Download the latest streamer and extract the files into your gamemode file in the proper places and re-compile the script with the newest streamer include.
Seriously didnt you read the last two lines of my post?I told you that I downloaded the latest includes,compiled all the scripts (gamemode,filterscripts) (compiled fine),added the latest plugin on my plugins folder and still getting that error!

I tried also older versions,compiled fine all the scripts,error is not showing but objects wont appear in-game!

did u tried both plugin and include?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroZeus
Посмотреть сообщение
did u tried both plugin and include?
For sure,I will try to use CreateObject instead of CreateDynamicObj but I dont that its gonna work..

Nah CreateObject still not working either,I got rid of that errors through.
PHP код:
[12:21:04]   [Gate system] - Filterscript has been loaded Credits George
[12:21:04]   Filterscript 'gatesystem.amx' loaded.
[
12:21:04]   Filterscript 'house.amx' loaded.
[
12:21:04] [Filterscript]Maps(Part1) - Loaded
[12:21:04]   Filterscript 'Maps.amx' loaded.
[
12:21:04] ====================================
[
12:21:04Hostname: ***** (v1) | ServerFreeroam Client0.3z
[12:21:04RCON Password: *****
[
12:21:04Max Players50
[12:21:04Webiste: *****
[
12:21:04Server OwnerGeorge
[12:21:04] {LOADED}
[
12:21:04] ====================================
[
12:21:04Number of vehicle models0
[12:21:04

Put in the latest version and do not forget to recompile "house.amx" as well, as that's the script which is trowing the errors.

The errors also state:
Код:
*** CreateDynamicObject: Expecting 11 parameter(s), but found 12
So all of your CreateDynamicObject's have one parameter too many. You need to find out which parameter you don't need and get rid of it.

Furthermore, the reason why the script itself still loads in the console, is that the Streamer Plugin doesn't cancel the script loadng, just the functions which were wrong.

If CreateObject isn't working, then my guess is that you aren't loading them under OnFilterScriptInit :P