What the ...

my little brother was trying to create an account and he got this message :

we use the same computer to connect in this forums and i don't know why he got this problems, help please. Idk where to post.

I had this problems when I wanted to open an account back in the 2012. I never been in SA-MP forums before and it was saying that my PC was in blacklist, idk it's probably a bug but try opening an account from another PC.

still not working, and admins can help my brother for that?

I guess this can't be a bug, the message is saying that the internet address of your computer matches with another one that's in blacklist.
Try contacting the administrators to solve your problem.

Possibly the registration is limited to one account per IP to prevent multiaccounts, so everyone gets added to the registration blacklist once he sets up his account. That would explain why your IP is blacklisted but not your account.
You should PM a mod then an ask him to disable this four your brother. You might need to prove somehow that you and your brother arent the same person though.

Check your IP on http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx and remove yourself from any blacklists.

He go at our cousins home and create an account, now he come back to home and when he connect to his account he saw that :

how to fix it?

Im not sure what the problem with the last picture is.