[FilterScript] Simple Bounty System

Simple Bounty System

I haven't released anything for quiet some time now, years to be honest, so I quickly made a Bounty System. It's nothing special, just something fun to add to your server. Just a quick 30 minute filterscript so don't expect anything special! How ever I have used PVars (for the first time) so you can add more features inside your gamemode.

How it works:
* Admins can enable and disable personal bountys with /personalbountys
* Players can /givebounty once personal bountys have been enabled
* If personal bountys are disabled, a player is given a bounty once they reach 6 wanted stars
* The default bounty amount is $50,000 - this can be changed in the script under bountyamount or by rcon admin with /setdefaultbounty
* The default bounty is used when the player is given an automatic bounty once they reach 6 wanted stars
* A player can only have one bounty on them at a time
* Once the player dies, the bounty is gone. The killer will receive the bounty amount. If a player commits suicide, they still have a bounty on them
* Once a player has a bounty on them, their name will be red. Once they die and the bounty is gone, it'll revert back to transparent
* If you double click a player on the default samp players list, and if they have a bounty on them, it will display who put it on them, and how much.

Download link (.pwn and .amx): https://www.sendspace.com/file/ky703t
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/JACdtEiS

As all my releases: Feel free to add code, edit code and use as your own with credit.

Edit: Tested as of 16/06/2014 at 8:26pm Australian Eastern Standard time and found no bugs.

Nice one nice one. +REP

Nice and Simple Good job!

Nice +rep from me

Thanks guys.

This looks great!

NICE! I'll use it on my server!
Thanks for the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by SturtIndia
Посмотреть сообщение
NICE! I'll use it on my server!
Thanks for the script
Awesome, hope your players enjoy it!

I hope this is a great one. Can you please upload it on pastebin? So I can get a quick peek over it

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope this is a great one. Can you please upload it on pastebin? So I can get a quick peek over it
Sure, I just added a pastebin link for everyone else.