SelectTextDraw boundaries

So I'm almost positive this is an actual bug, how ever maybe there's a code to fix it, but if you look at this Textdraw below:

They are three seperate TextDraws, both the arrows I have made selectable to click, except when I click the ">" arrow, it runs the code on the "<" arrow, obviously there's some boundary issues where the clickable area is more than it should be.

I don't know which Textdraw editor your using but you need to Enable box on the textdraw and make the box the size you want to be clickable. (TextDrawTextSize)

I'm using Zamaroht's TextDraw Editor Version 1.0RC2,

The box you see in the image is a seperate textdraw box, but are you saying that I need to make the "<" and ">" textdraws have a box, and then the size of that box will be the boundaries for SelectTextDraw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Leslie
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm using Zamaroht's TextDraw Editor Version 1.0RC2,

The box you see in the image is a seperate textdraw box, but are you saying that I need to make the "<" and ">" textdraws have a box, and then the size of that box will be the boundaries for SelectTextDraw?
Yes, but you just need the TextDrawTextSize of that box though, you can disable the actual box later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but you just need the TextDrawTextSize of that box though, you can disable the actual box later.
Okay, thanks mate!