Streamer version bug

I put my streamer 2.7.2 in the pawno/include and in /plugins folders and when I compile, everything is fine.
But when I start the server I get this:

*** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (0x26104) does not match plugin version (0x27201) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

And yes I have downloaded it from this website: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865 AND yes I put #include <streamer> in the script

Like ok, Include file version is already updated in /pawno/include folder also compiled and the plugin one seems to be fine.

So what's the issue here?

It seems to be a mismatch between the plugin version and include version.
Update everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutt3r
Посмотреть сообщение
It seems to be a mismatch between the plugin version and include version.
Update everything.
The problem is, I updated everything, I put everything in the folder I followed tutorials and what more...

But what's your perspective in "update everything"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permance
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is, I updated everything, I put everything in the folder I followed tutorials and what more...

But what's your perspective in "update everything"?
Are you sure that your re-compiled gamemode with the new include is located in your gamemode folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutt3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure that your re-compiled gamemode with the new include is located in your gamemode folder?
With the new include in my gamemode folder? or do you mean the pawno/include folder.
If you mean the pawno/include folder, yeah million percent sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permance
Посмотреть сообщение
With the new include in my gamemode folder? or do you mean the pawno/include folder.
You have to recompile your gamemode with the new include file.

1. Put your new streamer.inc in your include folder.
2. Open PAWNO and open your gamemode.
3. Compile the gamemode
4. Copy your new .amx file to your gamemodes folder and replace the old.
5. Start the server and it should work, if it doesn't your plugin is not updated properly.

Then you have the wrong include file. According to the logs you have v2.6.1 but your plugin is v2.7.2.

Go here again https://github.com/samp-incognito/samp-streamer-plugin

Download v2.7.2, put the streamer.inc in your includes dir and recompile. This will solve this problem, if not you have done something wrong then just repeat these steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you have the wrong include file. According to the logs you have v2.6.1 but your plugin is v2.7.2.

Go here again https://github.com/samp-incognito/samp-streamer-plugin

Download v2.7.2, put the streamer.inc in your includes dir and recompile. This will solve this problem, if not you have done something wrong then just repeat these steps.
That's not the problem, I have the right one, I even opened the streamer.inc file and I see this:
// Include File Version

public Streamer_IncludeFileVersion = 0x27201;

So that's definitely not the problem.

Hey I got this fixed guys.

The fix was I had to compile all the filterscripts too, that's why it gave me that error but I didn't realize that!

Thanks guys, everyone who tried/helped me will get a rep+ (if it's possible)