Optional voice chat?

Hey, I was thinking. A lot of people have things like DayZ servers and whatnot. Maybe the developers of SA-MP can add a optional "Global Voice" and a Optional "Local Voice". It would be cool also for some things like survival role play servers like one that I'm making in the future. It has upsides and downsides. The upside is, better communication. The downside is there's a population of little kids on there that'll be shouting stuff like "YOUR MOM" "SUCK MY DICK" But, that's why making it optional. Also adding mute commands for it. Hope you guys share your ideas on it.

Doesn't it work to create it with audio stream some how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
There is optional voice chat - it's called installing a voice chat system. Including it in SA:MP directly is the exact opposite of "optional" - "included".
ok ****** what are your thoughts about including a scriptable voice chat system in sa-mp? You know that this was the suggestion.

That's what I meant a scriptable voice chat system. So you can communicate with people better in game. Maybe setting it to certain distances.

I just don't understand why this is needed when there are plenty of programs out there that can meet your needs. Overwolf overlay for TeamSpeak is even on the cards to add SA-MP to their list of supported games soon, which will make it even better. (Not to mention that this thread has been made a thousand times over already, you should try the search feature)

It'd be interesting, and I'd like it as long as it can be enabled and disabled via the .cfg, and assuming its not buggy I'd like to have this as a feature.

It would be great if added voice chat.

Umm not really.because there are many people from other country and they can't speak in English. So it will disturb others. Also many people will abuse it. If you want to voice chat then why you don't open your team-speak?
Also voice chat will be the reason of more lagging.

Voice chat would be fun , but I'd just stick to Team Speak

Well, it'd be easy to do if you also used 3rd party software where you record the audio and it almost immediately starts an auto stream after this. It'd be easy(ish) I think if you had time for experimenting around.