Ability to delete a post & lock the thread

Is there any chance that you guys could add this, that creator of the thread can manage it. For example, he can delete someone's post if that guy starts insulting others, including him & ability to lock the thread after he got the answer which he was looking for, or any other reason. It would make moderators work a bit easier though. It's just a small suggestion from me, give me your opinion on this and vote.

The locking suggestion is fine, but allowing topic starters to delete replies will only lead to massive censorship.

People should only be given the ability to lock thread because some retards would surely abuse their power of deleting the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Посмотреть сообщение
The locking suggestion is fine, but allowing topic starters to delete replies will only lead to massive censorship.
Yeah, that's true. There would only be positive replies, and negative would be deleted. But, I would really like that you would be able to lock your thread by yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XProtocol
Посмотреть сообщение
Shouldn't you add poll if you're asking us to vote it will make voting easier.
OT: People should only be given the ability to lock thread because some retards would surely abuse their power of deleting the post.
Yes, it's already there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grovestreet4life
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it's already there.
Edited

Also, that I forgot to mention. If you could lock the thread, there wouldn't be people bumping it after like 2-3 years. I'm sure nobody likes people like that here, it happens most of the time.

I vote for self-moderation.

we should all be mods that'll solve everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
we should all be mods that'll solve everything
Mods of our own threads.

Let's keep it to the mods, eh?