Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Problem

Hello everybody. I downloaded free version of Battlefield 3 for PC and of course I started playing. But after two rounds on MP I saw strange laggs FPS is around 15 too low. Then I asked friend to do CO-OPs. In CO-OP settings was on High without any lags....

My performance:
AMD Athlon II X2 245 2.9GHz 2MB
Gainward GeForce GTS 250 1GB 128 CUDA Cores
5GB of ram.

Also all updates are up to date.Please reply me.

Well Multiplayer does use more resources than CO-OP that's for sure, have you actually tried lowering your setting from high on multiplayer? If not, I'd suggest you to try doing so and tell me if it still lags. My game is on low settings and it still looks great, so you shouldn't worry about it looking uglier.

It must be your CPU being a dual core can't handle when there is a lot of fighting. What's your resolution?

If you're playing Battlefield on High in Multiplayer, I can't help but facepalm. Battlefield is all about as much FPS you can get. The more FPS you got - the bigger advantage you have over other players - the better you will do. I suggest lowering everything to low-medium whilst leaving the resolution to your native one.

The GTS 250 simply is too old for the game. Thats the problem. So turn the settings a bit and you might be able to run it well.

Well, I have HD 5570 1gb ddr3 and i got 50 fps at most(never go down below 40) med-high 1366x768, 64-player map.