Should I create a League of Legends server for SA-MP?

Idea

Hey SA-MP community!

Lately I have been playing League of Legends a lot and to be honest, it's really amazing...
I have created a few very unique servers in the past (as some of you might know...), but now I wanted to try something new. Currently I am working on my One Piece for SA-MP server, but the developement goes slow and I might want to create something new and unique again... This project might be a League of Legends for SA-MP server, which would look a lot like the League of Legends game!

However.. I do not want to start something that others don't like/won't play, which sadly happened in the past (I created a remake of the real Call of Duty game, see the video below).

For those who know of my One Piece project, do you rather want me to finish that project first, or do you want me to create a LoL server :P?

For those that do not know what LoL is, check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Legends

and some gameplay: [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSmc4C1KXrs[/ame]

Some work, that show my skill:

A small preview of my outdated CoD server (Lots of new features, but not hosted):
A trailer of my One Piece server:
edit: added a poll

I'd like to see how you plan on creating LoL in samp. Would be sort of interesting to see the type of fundamentals you have planned and to see how it actually plays out.

+1.

Me too, it will be unique

Would be nice to see something like that, however I must say that asking this in SA-MP forums is kinda a bad idea, I'm pretty sure where someone will suddenly come with the same idea like you and create one as well.

You always come with insane ideas!
it would be nice idea honestly. DO IT! and good luck with it

That would be AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be nice to see something like that, however I must say that asking this in SA-MP forums is kinda a bad idea, I'm pretty sure where someone will suddenly come with the same idea like you and create one as well.
Am pretty sure most of the members do not know how to create something like this :P.
I got quite a lot in mind already of how I should fix certain problems, e.g. camera movement, attacks/abilities, screen to world positions etc.

you're not the only one thinking about this, dude. I've played DOTA for a while and I got the same idea. It's possible with NPC bots, but they will need advanced programming. To have a route planned, if attacked, they should attack back, if you attack an enemy player, they should all attack you.

You won't be able to have invisibility in samp. If you set a different world, the players won't be able to see eachother. it will be a blade cutting both ways. There will also be a problem with missing shots breakable objects.....A lot of variables, dude.

The only MOBA you can recreate is SMITE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
you're not the only one thinking about this, dude. I've played DOTA for a while and I got the same idea. It's possible with NPC bots, but they will need advanced programming. To have a route planned, if attacked, they should attack back, if you attack an enemy player, they should all attack you.

You won't be able to have invisibility in samp. If you set a different world, the players won't be able to see eachother. it will be a blade cutting both ways. There will also be a problem with missing shots breakable objects.....A lot of variables, dude.

Seems you are that kind of person that gives up too quickly (nothing personal).
You are correct, I'll be using npcs, but about that invisibility thingy, you could think of a work around for that, though it won't be perfect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение

This.