XBOX One / Playstation 4??? -_-

XBOX One / Playstation 4 -_-
And say why....

PS4.

GDDR5
http://*********/y1Rx-Bbht5E

Also Sony know that Playstation Move was an accessory, no a must. Microsoft Kinect failed and their self removed it from the pack and say its useless. Also saying its reduce performance. Epic Fail.

PS4,

Because I believe Sony is the best Console Companies :P It has better performance and easier to use (Controls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirMark
View Post
PS4,

Because I believe Sony is the best Console Companies :P It has better performance and easier to use (Controls)
Best controller too.

Get a better PC instead. Don't you think? If you're a console fanboy so go for PS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri8
View Post
And say why....
why

Also, lol @ the poll closing date "This poll will close on 09/03/2017 at 09:43 PM" really?

PS4 is better than XBOX One.

Neither. Get a PC and save money on games. Overall a better experience because you don't need a subscription service to use the internet you already pay for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent008
View Post
PS4.

GDDR5
http://*********/y1Rx-Bbht5E

Also Sony know that Playstation Move was an accessory, no a must. Microsoft Kinect failed and their self removed it from the pack and say its useless. Also saying its reduce performance. Epic Fail.
GDDR5? What about it? PC's have GDDR5 GPU's. That's what GDDR5 was initially designed for. It was not designed to be double-penetrated by both the CPU and GPU at the same time like the PS4 does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
View Post
Get a better PC instead. Don't you think? If you're a console fanboy so go for PS4.
why
Also, lol @ the poll closing date "This poll will close on 09/03/2017 at 09:43 PM" really?
i now disagree with this tbh xD.
cuz for 400$ not any much good PC build comes out that could give as stable FPS as PS4/X1 could give.

I always recommended PC build over consoles but to fact of getting stable performance over years new gen consoles are really good.

However, it is true that unless you are not a fanboy of console you should always try a PC Build alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_boy
View Post
i now disagree with this tbh xD.
cuz for 400$ not any much good PC build comes out that could give as stable FPS as PS4/X1 could give.

I always recommended PC build over consoles but to fact of getting stable performance over years new gen consoles are really good.

However, it is true that unless you are not a fanboy of console you should always try a PC Build alternative.
Sure, buy the $400 console, then go buy 4 games which is about $260, there it goes the money for a new PC, and games which are much cheaper than consoles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirMark
View Post
PS4,

as he said!