Command help

yesterday i was editing a gamemode i try to make a command /adminteam(/ateam)
that will show a list of staff team in a dialog box ..but its showing error ...

PWN CODE:-
COMMAND:ateam(playerid,params[])
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,SERVER,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGB OX, "COD ADMIN TEAM","WELCOME\n-SERVER OWNER:-iBlackBuzz,Priyansh,Micheal\n-CO-Owner:-ShadowSkull,Rockers21\n-STAFF MANAGER:-Maximos\n-Web Developer:-iBlackBuz,Rockers21\We have Good admins !\n-join us at forum.sa-mp","Okay","");
return 1;
}

And after compiling this showing error like this:-

C:\Users\vishal\Desktop\COD6.pwn(24290) : error 027: invalid character constant
C:\Users\vishal\Desktop\COD6.pwn(24290) : error 027: invalid character constant
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

where is the line 24290?

pawn Код:
CMD:ateam(playerid,params[])
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,SERVER,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "COD ADMIN TEAM","WELCOME\n-SERVER OWNER:-iBlackBuzz,Priyansh,Micheal\n-CO-Owner:-ShadowSkull,Rockers21\n-STAFF MANAGER:-Maximos\n-Web Developer:-iBlackBuz,Rockers21\nWe have Good admins !\n-join us at forum.sa-mp","Okay","");
return 1;
}

sorry for offending.

@Koala : Is it important to double post ?

its done compiling..........but when i was doing /ateam in game then its showing unknown command?

Make sure that your code contains "return 1;";

I compiled it already but its showing unknown command

@rittik. As you can see it's only 1 minute difference between our posts so i didn't intended to double post you. Also, i could see that in first instance your post wasn't finished (or was wrong) since you just did "\W" instead of "\nW" and didn't even explained what's wrong. If you only give him code but not explain, is this really help? Anyway sorry for bringing such an offend to you.

@VishalSama
Use exactly Rittik's code, it will work.

I dont see any problem in the corrected post, use the second post, that should work.