Lost Connection and Game Freezes

anyone can help me with my problem?
im playing good NGRP but while 1-2 minutes, Lost Connection Show and after the joining game, the game freezes... anyone can help me? i disabled my firewall but same problem.

Please post a screenshot if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canne
Посмотреть сообщение
Please post a screenshot if possible.
i cant take a screenshot, when im taking a screenshot the samp client shows not the game.. IDK why

i figure out that even all of the servers have the same problem, i resseted my modem but still no work

re-install samp or gta san andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
re-install samp or gta san andreas
uhh, i tried it many times -_-

Re-install whole GTA SA and SA:MP, check for any viruses on your PC. If you use the NGRP (Edit) and you freeze then that means it's the script's problem! I'm sure the "good NGRP" is the one you have on your PC! Edited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirMark
Посмотреть сообщение
Re-install whole GTA SA and SA:MP, check for any viruses on your PC. If you use the NGRP (Edit) and you freeze then that means it's the script's problem! I'm sure the "good NGRP" is the one you have on your PC! Edited.
i re-installed it many times. i recently scanned my pc... i think that is not a script problem, almost all server after some minutes it, goes "Lost Connection..." and Freeze..

Also,I'm using a Ethernet Cable, not a wifi here see the logs:

Bro, better change you Internet Network Provider, that's why it goes Lost Connection, you see your Download/Upload speed? Mine is 32mb/s download and 4mb/s upload.
Bro really you need to change your Internet Connection Provider because the company you use it's so weak and maybe they don't know what internet means xD
Also what PING you get on a server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirMark
Посмотреть сообщение
Bro, better change you Internet Network Provider, that's why it goes Lost Connection, you see your Download/Upload speed? Mine is 32mb/s download and 4mb/s upload.
Bro really you need to change your Internet Connection Provider because the company you use it's so weak and maybe they don't know what internet means xD
Also what PING you get on a server?
my ping is 200 below, im here in asia that's why slow, but when i try to check the speed, my speed is 3mbps.. i can't change the ISP because it's the only best ISP here in PH