ondialogresponse

hi guys,

My problem is when I go in game and click on it, it won't popup and nothing happen pls someone help me here is the code

pawn Код:
new Snur[512];
            switch(listitem)
            {
                case 0:
                {
                    strcat(Snur, "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the God option?\n\n\n ");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED your health will refill every second.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED your car will explode!",Snur);
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, CPanel+1,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Godess", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }
                case 1:
                {
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the Car God option?\n\n\n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED your vehicle's health will update every second.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED you will die.",Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, CPanel+2, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Car God", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }

Its because your dialogid is used on another dialog (with different style), try to change it.

no bro I checked everything I have different dialogids :\

well this is my actual problem

pawn Код:
case DIALOG_CPanel:
    {
        if (response)
        {
            switch(listitem)
            {
                case 0:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    strcat(Snur, "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the God option?\n\n\n ");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED your health will refill every second.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED your car will explode!",Snur);
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+1,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Godess", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }
                case 1:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the Car God option?\n\n\n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED your vehicle's health will update every second.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED you will die.",Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+2, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Car God", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }
                case 2:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the VUP option?\n\n\n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED press the selected key and jump at the desired size.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED you won't jump, no fun...",Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+3,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Vehicle UP", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }
                case 3:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the Speed Boost option?\n\n\n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED press FIRE(Left Click) have a boost!\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED means no fun.",Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+4,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Speed Boost", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }
                case 4:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to select the Speed Style?");
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+5,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Speed Style", Snur, "Select", "DISABLE");
                }
                case 5:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the Player Goto option?\n\n\n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED players can come to you.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED players can't come to you.",Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+6,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Player Goto", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }
                case 6:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the Spin option?\n\n\n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED press Sub-Mission Key(2) and spin.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED nothing happens.",Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+7,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Spin my head right round like a record baby round...", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }

case 7:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the Anti-Fall option?\n\n\n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED press you won't fall from bike.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED you will fall like a you are attracted to the ground.",Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+8,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Anti-Fall from Bikes", Snur, "ENABLE", "DISABLE");
                }
                case 8:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the Spawn Place option?\n\n\nIf {1EEB02}ENABLED you must select a city, it will save into your account \n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s \tthen everytime you join you will spawn in the following location.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED you will have to choose your spawn place \n", Snur);
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s \tevery time you go to the Character Selection Screen.", Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+10,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFA5}Spawn Place", Snur, "Select", "Disable");
                }
                case 9:
                {
                    new Snur[512];
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "Would you like to {1EEB02}ENABLE or {FF0202}DISABLE the Keys option?\n\n\n");
                    format(Snur, sizeof(Snur), "%s If {1EEB02}ENABLED all keys will be shut down.\nIf {FF0202}DISABLED you will be able to use the keys..",Snur );
                    ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, Binds,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FFFFFF}Keys", Snur,"Enable", "Disable");
                }
                case 10:
                {
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, MyTime, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{FFFFFF}Select your time", "{FFFFFF}Please insert a number from "CLB"0 {FFFFFF}to "CLB"24{FFFFFF}\n\
                                                                                      This will set your time to the inserted number and it will\n\
                                                                                      save into your account and on next spawn this\n\
                                                                                      time will be applied."
, "Insert", "Disable");
                }
                case 11:
                {
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, MySkin, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{FFFFFF}Select your skin", "{FFFFFF}The inserted number will be your skin, it will\n\
                                                                                      save into your account and on next spawn it will be applied!"
, "Insert", "Disable");
                }
                case 12:
                {
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, MyWeather, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{FFFFFF}Select your weather", "{FFFFFF}The inserted number will be your weather\n\
                                                                                            this will save into your account and on next login this will be applied!"
, "Insert", "Disable");
                }
                case 13:
                {
                }
            }
        }
    }
and

pawn Код:
case DIALOG_CPanel+6:
    {
        if (response)
        {
            PlayerInfo[playerid][P_Goto] = 1;
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+11, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, ""#COL_GREEN"Option Enabled", ""#COL_WHITE"Player Goto feature is ["#COL_GREEN"ENABLED"#COL_WHITE"]\n\nNow players can come to you.",  "Back", "Back");
         UpdateCPanel(playerid);
        }
        if (!response)
        {
            PlayerInfo[playerid][P_Goto] = 0;
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel+11, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, ""#COL_RED"Option Disabled", ""#COL_WHITE"Player Goto feature is ["#COL_RED"DISABLED"#COL_WHITE"]\n\nPlayers can't come to you anymore.",  "Back", "Back");
         UpdateCPanel(playerid);
        }
    }
and

pawn Код:
case DIALOG_CPanel+11:
    {
        if (response)
         {
         ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Control Panel (CPanel)", CPString, "Option", "Exit");
         }
        else
         {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_CPanel, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Control Panel (CPanel)", CPString, "Option", "Exit");
         }
    }
but nothing is happening when player click any listitem pls someone help

Bump pls someone help

You need add to these function in listitem, like if I click "Want Dance?" when in dialogresponse function in listiemyou set animation or if you want make car to god mode when you need make function for it. That is right way how use dialogresponse. You can always PM me if you dont understood what I say.

:\ I don't get it

Send you code to me in PM (if you want be safe) and I fix your cpanel.