Gangzones - Weird behavior

Hello folks,

I've just been roaming around on my local server to take a look at the gangzones I've created. So far so good. In the area of Verona Beach however, something weird happened. If my player camera faces to north (slightly north-west too), the gangzones show a totally weird behavior. Take a look at the pictures below.

How it normally looks.

Messed up.

Does anyone know what's up with this?

Regards, Manyula

Well, seeing as it's only when you look a certain direction, it leads me to believe that this is a SA:MP glitch that is out of your hands. I may be wrong, but it's definitely what it seems like. Be sure you have the latest plugins for gangzones.

I do have all the latest plugins. Yes, I couldn't explain this myself with any reason other than a SA:MP glitch. I guess I'm going to post a report on that one, if no one else comes up with a better explanation.

Thank you for your fast reply!

MinX, MinY MUST BE SMALLER THAN MaxX, MaxY

Set your facing angle to 0.
1.) save your gang zone left down side coordinates
2.) save your gang zone up right coordinates.

Everything will be okey.

That's exactly how I created the zones. Saving the lower left and the upper right side of the zone and just inserted them into the function.
Does this occur then only around a gangzone where MinX, MinY, MaxX, and MaxY are mixed up? Because I've only encoutered this, as mentioned before, around Verona Beach.

EDIT:
PHP код:
GangZoneCreate(541.1042,-1587.2975414.4330, -1437.0815); 
You're totally right, my mistake. I guess I was a little too fast in copying and pasting there.
Thank you!