How do you code your gamemode?

At some point, you've probably been stuck at "what do I do now?" while coding your gamemode. That has happened to me quite a few times, specially when you don't have an objective set (well, of course there's the objective of finishing the gamemode, but there's no specific objective).

So this would be a good place to share how do you code your gamemodes. In gamemode, I start off with the registration and login system and proceed to making jobs and properties (I've never coded anything else than Cops n' Robbers and a vague glance at roleplay, really). Sometimes I'm stuck at that phase and I have no idea what to do next, and that's when I start making up things.

So share with the community what structure you "follow" to code your gamemodes.

plan a list of features before you start, develop based on the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
plan a list of features before you start, develop based on the list
I've got that, actually. But after the feature I figure out it's not going to be any good for the server so it ends up removed. So afterall, stuck at the same point.

Scripting discussion board would be perfect for this thread - http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84

I've to-do list and recently I've started to write what stuff needs some testing or having issues so I may look at it later.