Mission changing gamemode or San Andreas Online?

I feel like working on a gamemode right now and I'm having doubts whether to continue with San Andreas Online, which takes place at the whole San Andreas, and somehow is a mixture of 'cops and robbers' and GTAOnline (Grand Theft Auto: Online) or opt for a mission changing gamemode, which I suppose you all know.

I figure out that both can actually become very unique concepts if they're worked on, but I cannot decide which one is the best to bring out to the community, therefore wanting to hear your say on this subject.

I think you're all familiar with the concept of a mission changing gamemode with various missions, as opposed to San Andreas Online:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
I wanted to simulate your average GTAOnline environment in San Andreas Multiplayer, featuring co-op missions, races, realistic economy (includes a stock market): to sum up, pretty much everything you can do in GTAOnline with the exception of creating races and deathmatches.

However, I can foresee this becoming such a small server, atleast at the server. Just like other ones, because we'll need to prove ourselves capable of leading this to the right path. So to start, I'd like to base the server in one of the cities above, for now. If we ever get a stable playerbase that does not make the city look empty, we'll fill up another place.

You are the best when it comes to answering this questions, because you're the community. It's been asked lots of times, yes, don't give me that. If you wish to vote, then do it. If you do not wish to vote, do not. Any suggestions are more than warmly welcomed in this thread.

So when are you going to stop creating these shit threads? How many times have you started threads like this and after all you ignore the community's input and choose an option yourself, which ends up in nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
So when are you going to stop creating these shit threads? How many times have you started threads like this and after all you ignore the community's input and choose an option yourself, which ends up in nothing?
Back to your bumhole.

If you started a project, don't leave it on half finish it then think for another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
If you started a project, don't leave it on half finish it then think for another one.
Quote:

I cannot decide which one is the best to bring out to the community

I have the base gamemode that can be used for both projects, so technically, none is put on halt.