WC-RP Never works?

I have the WC-RP GM, does anyone know how to make it work? Idk it doesn't work..

Probably link us the gamemode, show us code or whatever not just a blank topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw123
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the WC-RP GM, does anyone know how to make it work? Idk it doesn't work..
Try EC-RP. East coast generally works better than the west coast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have a problem with a specific script, it is generally best to ask it in that script's topic. If no-one answers you there, they are even less likely to answer you here.
Nice blue name

I know how to work it, but I will not tell you as it's a leaked script and I'm 100% sure you don't have permission to use it. However, if it's CHC's version that he made for West, just ditch that, you won't get it running, and even if you can, it's not the most user friendly when it comes to using either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Dixon
Посмотреть сообщение
I know how to work it, but I will not tell you as it's a leaked script and I'm 100% sure you don't have permission to use it.
WC-RP isn't a leaked script. CHC, the owner, shutdown the server, then upload the gamemode for anyone to download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Dixon
Посмотреть сообщение
I know how to work it, but I will not tell you as it's a leaked script and I'm 100% sure you don't have permission to use it.
And I'm 100% sure you don't know how to properly use BB code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXeDev
Посмотреть сообщение
WC-RP isn't a leaked script. CHC, the owner, shutdown the server, then upload the gamemode for anyone to download.
Ah, see, I was under the impression it was the leaked one (from way back). Either way, CHC's scripts aren't exactly user friendly. He takes the most simple command, and makes it into something that doesn't need to be as complicated as it is, and with that new plugin where you can write your SA:MP script in C#, he's about to be in heaven. But I'm off topic. He can do better with something that's not WC. That scripts a pain in the ass to even get running at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenfox
Посмотреть сообщение
And I'm 100% sure you don't know how to properly use BB code.
Sometimes....Sometimes