[Include] [MV]_******* | Simple but yet useful ******* streamer

[MV]_*******

Intro:
Yes, i know. Another ******* streamer. However I wanted to make one on my own and I did it. It's a while ago I released something so here is something new ...

Info:
With this include you can simply stream ******* video's to your SA:MP server. Easy to set up and 1 video is playable with 1 line of code. You can play it for 1 person or for the whole server. Next to all this, when you play a song, the details of the song gets displayed on the screen of the player(s).

Functions

How does this shizzle work ?

Example code

Latest up-to-date always:
Github

Hmm looks nice. Keep it up

Looks good! What is exactly wrong with those HTTP parameters? And isn't it possible to filter them out if they are used in the input anyway?

Would be great if you used sscanf. Appreciate it though, I was looking for some perfect API, I haven't heard about this API.

well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good! What is exactly wrong with those HTTP parameters? And isn't it possible to filter them out if they are used in the input anyway?
You're right. I updated it - The problem was, when you had more parameters in the URL, that the server could crash.

Well done!

Why you don't add:

pawn Код:
forward OnAudioPlayerFinish(playerid);
Well, if it is possible . +3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoMetlc
Посмотреть сообщение
Well done!

Why you don't add:

pawn Код:
forward OnAudioPlayerFinish(playerid);
Well, if it is possible . +3.
Good idea ! #Updated

y u use explode y u no use sscanf

Nice job!!!

Good job. I liked the use of seconds for Playback finish :P

Does all ******* links work like copyrighted music?

Wow nice job, rather than explode could use sscanf faster and more convenient, the code nicely organized and programmed in a good way, very beautiful!

Quote:

I would suppose music which is copyrighted in the country the server is hosted in would not play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be great if you used sscanf. Appreciate it though, I was looking for some perfect API, I haven't heard about this API.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
y u use explode y u no use sscanf
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaiDeN
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow nice job, rather than explode could use sscanf faster and more convenient, the code nicely organized and programmed in a good way, very beautiful!
I've searched and tested my ass off to implement sscanf. I can't find a way to let it work with sscanf. The explode function is the easiest and probably the only way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
It should i guess. Just test it with a copyrighted video.

Good job Michael. Here are few of mine suggestions:
  • Is*******VideoPlaying - self explain return true or false
  • GetLengthOfVideo - return in seconds length of video
  • GetVideoTitle - return the name of video

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
Sweet ! Nice idea's. However, GetLengthOfVideo and GetVideoTitle, do you mean from the current song that's playing or not ?

I am getting An Error has occurred: 6 for these commands when I use them in game. They compile fine and all so I don't see what this means. Was hoping you could help.

Код:
CMD:playsong(playerid, params[])
{
    new ylink[50];
    if(sscanf(params,"s[50]",ylink)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "/playsong [******* URL]");
    if(strlen(ylink) > 50) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "That link is too long!");
    Play*******VideoForPlayer(playerid,ylink);
    return 1;
}

CMD:adminsong(playerid, params[])
{
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 6)
	{
	new ylink[50];
    	if(sscanf(params,"s[50]",ylink)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "/adminsong [******* URL]");
    	if(strlen(ylink) > 50) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "That link is too long!");
    	for(new i = 0; i != MAX_PLAYERS; ++i)
	{
    		if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
    		{
    	   		Play*******VideoForPlayer(i,ylink);
    		}
		return 1;
	}
	else
	{
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You are not a high enough level administrator to use this command!");
	}
	return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
#updated2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9IsGodly
Посмотреть сообщение
I am getting An Error has occurred: 6 for these commands when I use them in game. They compile fine and all so I don't see what this means. Was hoping you could help.
It's not your code but it's something with the API. On certain songs it does a redirect but I don't know the reason why it does that. Maybe it does check if the video has copyright or not ...

Your solution is: find another video of that song. Maybe then it'll work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
No, it certainly won't, because ******* is directly steraming data to you, it would work only if ******* transfers data to another server located in a location where the video is not blocked, and that server streams the song to you..