Pawno Stops working when Compiling

Ok so ive been trying to compile a commands include and every time I compile it gives me a message saying it stopped responding or whatever.. Then when I X it off Pawno is still open and when I look in the bottom left its says File "commands.pwn" has been compiled to "commands.amx" although when i load the server and try the command I was enabling it does not work.

Can anybody help?

Same situation with me, But when it says "Stop responding" Then I open pawno again and try to compile And sometimes it keep giving error in a row, But sometimes It compiles.

So keep trying.

It's because of your PC, I had that in my old one, Best solution to do in installing another Windows version, It will come everytime you compile homie

Hmm, well my PC is pretty good its a gaming one I spent over Ј2500 on, It runs Windows 8 doe ;(

Any other suggestions/solutions?

I have windows 8 also, But when i am running Windows 7 It is working great.
Something wrong with windows 8 ?

Would it be possible to show us any of the code.

It's unlikely the code but there is a small chance.

I have had that issue before and it was mainly due to me messing some of the code up.

However, It is possible that it's your PC.

Also, When you're trying to compile make sure you don't have any CPU intensive programs open as that could cause an issue if your PC isn't the greatest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaay
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok so ive been trying to compile a commands include
But you don't compile includes...

What you can do is re-download Pawno, and try that - wouldn't hurt if you didn't try it. If nothing solves this problem, its actually a script problem.

If this is the NGG edit then you have to compile the main game-mode file... This is the issue with some people, and the NGG edit... They can't even use it properly!

- Note:
Other causes of this issue are:
- Bad Brackets
- Compiling Wrong/Bad Code/Files