[Plugin] How does streamer work for objects??

Hi. I've opened incognito's streamer source with microsoft visual c++ and it was really complicated to understand any function and i'd like to know how streamer works to stream objects. It creates playerobjects when the player is in range and destroys them when he gets further but i wanna know more about it, cuz i only use 1 native from streamer and it would be better if i make my own plugin instead but it doesn't work :/ thanks for helping

You can try reading this

Why would it be better to make your own streamer? You should focus on your script features.

Stick to Incognito's streamer.

You might find out later on you need more things to stream and you'll end up converting it all to a fully working, updated streamer in the end anyway instead of writing your own streamer-code for everything.

Right now, you might only use the streamer for objects, but later on, you could need it for map-icons, 3D text labels and such things as well.

i just want the createdynamicobject function from streamer and all the rest is a waste of memory on my server

Unless you're hosting your server with a Pentium 3 CPU with 128 MB RAM, do you really need to "save" memory by writing your own streamer? Incognito's will probably remain the best streamer in SA:MP world. It's stable, documented and used by thousands of server owners.
Document yourself about "reinventing the wheel" (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ting_the_wheel).