Chat size

Hi guys.. my /timestamp is on 20 and it needs to be on 20.. But the problem is, when i change resolution text is smaller, and i like that. But when i restart the game its big again.. I wanna ask is there any way to keep it smaller?

You mean /pagesize not /timestamp I think?

Go at: X:\Users\x\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP and open sa-mp.cfg with Notepad and change pagesize to whatever you want and save it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean /pagesize not /timestamp I think?

Go at: X:\Users\x\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP and open sa-mp.cfg with Notepad and change pagesize to whatever you want and save it.
I guess that is not what he is looking for.

Most of the time, when you change the resolution from low to high (800x600 -> 1920x1080 , or something) the font size remains the same as it was when the screen resolution was 800x600.

To the author's question:

I don't think there are any options to control the font size in SA-MP. Tho, there might be mods and what not which can help achieve what you are looking for.

^ As said above. But, I mean, /pagesize 20 shouldn't do any harm.

(Why change the resolution tho?)

As the posts above claimed. There's no way to increase the size of font, they change depending on your resolution. You can only change the amount of which is shown on your screen and the text's position through some modifications.

You understanded me 50%, but the Curo4r realized.. You know what i am saying.. Just to make font smaller like you change resolution.. But i see that is impossible. Thanks guys

https://github.com/Whitetigerswt/samp-font-changer

I know what you're talking about. Do you have 2+ monitors?