YSI Saving and Loading problem

Im using YSI for file saving, like player info and vehicles in my script.
I made saving sistem for both about 2 months ago and everything was fine. Saving, loading, everything. There were no problems at all, untill today. Today I was working on some command that does not have any connections with YSI and something screwd up, I opened my server and noticed that there is 0 vehicles loaded, wtf? I checked my scriptfiles/cars folder and noticed that every vehicle info such as Model, Parking Cordinates, Owner etc has been reseted to 0... OMG I almost got heart attack... After that I removed everything in my script I made today and problem is still here. I also have a gamemode backup so I tried on it too. Last time I made a backup, everything was working fine. I was unlucky today, It's same problem on my backup gamemode too -.-. Created some cars in scriptfiles folder and server did not loaded it. Created few cars IG, server saved it but not loaded it... anyone had any problem simular to this? -.-

Not sure why,and it never happened to me.
Try to update y_ini and recomplie.

Already using latest version, but I tried updating again and recompiling, not worked.