How to add mapping?

I want to add some mapping to my server, can someone tell me where to put the removeobject and createobject? Thanks.

RemoveBuildingForPlayer under OnPlayerConnect.
CreateObject under OnGameModeInit or OnFilterscriptInit (If in a filterscript)

Sure Thing ,

First; Open The Pawn;
Second; Open your gamemode in the pawn;
Third Make
Код:
CreateDynamicObjects;
under the createdynamicobjects;
add the objects IDs and the locations that you want the objects be under it
EX;
Код:
CreateDynamicObjects;
CreateDynamicObject,2312,3,-52,321,423,212,78,-837,2);
But this wronge , Just doing example for you to understant.

Please REP+ Me if me helped you

I've done CreateObject thing and pasted it under OnGameModeIn It, Now i've gotten 3 errors. :
Код:
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Basic World War Script\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(92) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Basic World War Script\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(1406) : error 055: start of function body without function header
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Basic World War Script\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(1408) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw123
Посмотреть сообщение
I've done CreateObject thing and pasted it under OnGameModeIn It, Now i've gotten 3 errors. :
Код:
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Basic World War Script\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(92) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Basic World War Script\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(1406) : error 055: start of function body without function header
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Basic World War Script\gamemodes\WW-RP.pwn(1408) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
Can you show the code?

What Code? The mapping?

OnGameModeInit, yes.
If you wish, you can hide the X, Y,Z and the object details.

Can someone come on TeamViewer, There's like 1,3k objects .____.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw123
Посмотреть сообщение
Can someone come on TeamViewer, There's like 1,3k objects .____.
If there are more than 1000 objects - they won't be shown In-Game as SA-MP's default CreateObject handles maximum 1000 objects. If you have streamer included already, convert your all CreateObject code into CreateDynamicObject in convertffs.com and replace the CreateObject one with the CreateDynamicObject which is found in convertffs.com!

Can someone help me on TeamViewer? Really not experienced.