MySQL doesn't execute a query

Hey, code:
pawn Код:
new avardas[25];
                    GetPlayerName(playerid, avardas, 25);
                    new s[256];
                    format(s, sizeof(s), "[BAN] {B36666}%s {3EFFFF}uzblokavo {B36666}%s {3EFFFF}( %s )", avardas, vardas, prz);
                    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_CYAN, s); // everything till here went fine
                    new query[500];
                    mysql_format(1, query, sizeof(query), "UPDATE akauntai SET banned='1',przban='%s',banner='%e' WHERE vardas = '%e'", prz, avardas, vardas); // in mysql log I do see, that query is formatted successfully.
                    mysql_query(1,query); // but i don't see query executed successfully, only about formatting and deconstructor called.
                    new que[500];
                    mysql_format(1, que, sizeof(que), "INSERT INTO kickai (admin_name, kicked_name, prz, data, expiration, tipas) VALUES ('%e','%e','%s',NOW(),UNIX_TIMESTAMP()+2592000), '1'", avardas, vardas, prz);
                    mysql_query(1,que); // the same here
                    SetTimerEx("KickTimer", 100, false, "i", i); // further everything again works fine
                    break;
Anyone?

Well I am also facing the same problem right now. Are you sure the connection handle is 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_khan
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I am also facing the same problem right now. Are you sure the connection handle is 1?
Yeah, I always use this.

I am new to MySQL. Are you sure it worked everytime when you use 1?
pawn Код:
new SQL = mysql_connect(blablabla);
Here SQL is the connection handle.

Well yea, everytime. I had the same problem few days ago, that formatting is successful, but query can't be executed, but i FORGOT what I've done, because after what I've done, everything worked fine
I'll try that.

That will happen when said query has something wrong with it, so you'd better investigate your query.

You're using the %e (floating-point scientific notation) specifier when I'm pretty sure you should be using %s.

Also make sure you're inserting all the necessary initial columns on INSERT.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am new to MySQL. Are you sure it worked everytime when you use 1?
pawn Код:
new SQL = mysql_connect(blablabla);
Here SQL is the connection handle.
Ok, now there are many errors with undefined symbol "sql" ((

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deji
Посмотреть сообщение
That will happen when said query has something wrong with it, so you'd better investigate your query.

You're using the %e (floating-point scientific notation) specifier when I'm pretty sure you should be using %s.

Also make sure you're inserting all the necessary initial columns on INSERT.
Ok, now I tried using %s and I checked that I inserting all I need, but still shit happens

Declare it as a global variable. I mean on top of your script.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Declare it as a global variable. I mean on top of your script.
Good, now one query is executed (first one), but second query still doesn't work.