A Little help

Okay, so I have a 0.3x script that I am wanting to convert to 0.3z. I have converted a 0.3e to 0.3x but this one is complicated. I am using this thread for instruction. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=487997. I know its the "RC" Version and im using proper R2 one. But My question is that, I want my server to have the new no lag shoot feature. I am confused. I first, update all my includes and plugins OK done, then when I compile you see how it says I have to add this to my script
pawn Код:
Updated shooting sync for bullet weapons

Shots fired by players are now lag compensated, meaning you can aim at the skin instead of lead aiming.

The server can now get access to the full bullet information to tell if it hit a player, vehicle or object.

pawn Code:
#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_NONE            
0#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER          
1#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_VEHICLE        
2#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_OBJECT          
3#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT  
4forward OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ);
[/pawn], DO I NEED TO ADD THIS TO MY SCRIPT ? Once again, I want my Vehicle, Players and everything lag compromised. So, no lag shooting. What do I need to do ? Do I add anything else displayed in the thread by Kalcor ? Like for the synced Vehicle thing ? Or I need to add nothing and just update my files with 0.3z and update my plugins and includes ?
(Im kinda noobie at 0.3z so, I need help - Thanks).

*adding to that, I know how to convert a script but just confused to convert to 0.3z cuss I don't know the sync shooting kinda thing :P*

Go to server.cfg,
add lagcompmode 0 to disable 1 to enable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJackster
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to server.cfg,
add lagcompmode 0 to disable 1 to enable.
Okay, so that's all ? I don't have to add other kinda stuff in that thread right ? Just that ? (btw +rped)