Battlefield Players!!

Hello guys.

A quick question/poll for those who play battlefield 4 on any console or pc...

I am planning to rent a server. Now I have the luxury of deciding which dlc my server will run and which maps.. Question to you guys is: What kind of server would you play on ?

Ex: 24/7 Operation Locker Conquest with 500 tickets or Map Rotations with more tickets... (longer game)

Note: This is NOT about a sa-mp server. I am talking about server you can RENT within Battlefield 4 game.

Definitely map rotation, I get tired of repeating the same map over and over. And yes more tickets!!!

Your call, but IMO do a unique server type like Pistol/Knife only Metro 2014. I say this because I've been kicking (link) ass (link) lately in a pistol only Locker server and would totally play a pistol only Metro server if one existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuseGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
Definitely map rotation, I get tired of repeating the same map over and over. And yes more tickets!!!
Agreed. It's more fun that way.

Pistol & knife only on Siege of Shanghai, 350 tickets.

Pistol and Knife are fun. I have played map rotation domination with them and Operation locker conquest.

I don't have any DLC tho :<

But Conquest Large is forever favourite.

@Fiki ye maybe but only Domination/Rush should be it , yeah ?

Try the Hardcore one, no map, no icons, easier to kill, harder to find target. It's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
Your call, but IMO do a unique server type like Pistol/Knife only Metro 2014. I say this because I've been kicking (link) ass (link) lately in a pistol only Locker server and would totally play a pistol only Metro server if one existed.
Russia pwns.

Take out best maps, mixed gamemode high tickets.