Share your SCARY moments.....

Hi everyone, I just made this topic to get acknowledged about ghosts, monsters and souls, whether they are real or not. You could possibly share yours, or yours relative's experiences.

When i opened this thread...

Nah joking.

It was like midnight when me and my friend were walking through a street. And then we show a shadow, and died.

Nothing about ghosts, monsters and souls but I have experienced death. When I was learning swimming, I was not able to properly stand in the water at the level of my neck, once I got slipped and no one came to save me. I just grabbed another learner's head and jumped out of the pool. :/

Sorry for bad english.

My friends and I went to camping. We saw a ghost (spirit) there, it was the ghost of my friend who had died 1 min ago. Later I figured out it was my friend and he didn't die.

i live in room of my friend who had dieded 4 years his ghost still lives there. he sometimes scares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epixha
Посмотреть сообщение
My friends and I went to camping. We saw a ghost (spirit) there, it was the ghost of my friend who had died 1 min ago. Later I figured out it was my friend and he didn't die.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

My story: I watched a Horror Movie that day and when I was sleeping alone in the bedroom, I was having a feeling that someone is at my room and opening the door. Then I put the blanket all over my body. Then someone pulls the blanket back, oh, suddenly...
I woke up.

smoked some real og kush was trippin good ghosts tho

I was at my friend watching horor high like a shit and then go home alone..Omg i almoust got heart attack

Aww.. aren't Ghouls welcome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
When i opened this thread...

Nah joking.

It was like midnight when me and my friend were walking through a street. And then we show a shadow, and died.
R.I.P. In Peace UnknownOwner.