Port Forward Problem! Pls Help

Ok, i created a zombie apoclypse server, and i did the scripting and mapping, and i even port forwarded it, but it doesnt gets online, i dont know whats the problem? can someone pls help me....

Heres my email: shahzcool0@gmail.com

someone pls help me, i have wasted 1 month making this server and theres no benefit , becus it cant get online...

email me or pls give me suggestion here

THank you

+Rep For HIM

This might be helpful for you.

look i have read this, and i live in Pakistan, so my internet name doesnt shows up in it,

llook my server was runnning perfectly, and the 2nd day it was closed nowi tried but no ...

now can you pls splve my prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopKing123
Посмотреть сообщение
look i have read this, and i live in Pakistan, so my internet name doesnt shows up in it,

llook my server was runnning perfectly, and the 2nd day it was closed nowi tried but no ...

now can you pls splve my prob
Add me on Skype, deadangel60.

ok wait my skype is installing, but keep your skype open and i will add you

Just make sure you'll forwarded the ports correctly

Yes i have

If you are hosting from home. Connect to is with the it " localhostort ". Always works +1

I used it, but still not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopKing123
Посмотреть сообщение
I used it, but still not working
If you're using localhost and nothing is working then either your server isn't running, or you're not doing something else right. Connecting locally doesn't require port forwarding. Try turning off Windows firewall or any other firewalls you may to try to solve external connection issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent008
Посмотреть сообщение
Here my suggestion http://www.serverbeach.com/resources...s%20and%20Cons, so if you need one and dont got money? Read my signature.

Or if you really want to host at home, get a nice protection (Like DDOS), as you will need a strong one. Also, a great internet.
You have little to no chances of withstanding any attacks on a home line. You'd need a fiber line to even begin to think about mitigating, and even then you still won't have the equipment, redundancy of multiple ISPs, etc. There is no replacement for being hosted in a half decent data center.