Friend Problem

Help guys... I trolled one of my friends in his server with his reversed name(e.g. TheSimpleGuy becomes Yugelpmiseht).
Now,after trolling him so hard,I made him pissed off.He used "permanent range ban" on me.Now,I used VPN to go to his server and tell the truth.Now he really hates me.He even stated "You were my bestfriend, now you are the best fucker".That was the worst thing I've ever heard from him,he's a good guy,he's not like that.I want to say sorry,but I think he's still angry at me...Help.

*FFS: This thread,is on Off-Topic discussion.Please stop spamming "fail discussion mehehehe".
*FFFS: Stop saying "say fuck you to him".I don't like this kind of jokes.Please be serious.

fail discussion mehehehe

Seriously, if he reacts like that over something so small then he's obviously an immature 12 year old. Just leave him and move on.

Tell him I love you and can't live without you. :P

he'll get over it

No,I mean I am the type of person that if someone gets mad because of you,I kept hearing my conscience,saying that You should've not did that.If someone gets mad at me,it will stuck in my head 24/7,and it will stop if they finally say "ok we're okay again".

ey mate it's like u too are gay lovers

It's okay to be gay. Touching love story 10/10.

it's not bad to be gay but not in public im with my dad right here he doesn't like them :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
it's not bad to be gay but not in public im with my dad right here he doesn't like them :3
Then your dads an asshole. There's nothing wrong with gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MP]Ditch
Посмотреть сообщение
Then your dads an asshole. There's nothing wrong with gays!
Did he say there's something wrong with them? He said he doesn't like them.

If someone doesn't like apples it doesn't mean he/she thinks there's something wrong with apples in general. It is called opinion and there cannot be wrong opinions.