Which is better? RolePlay or DeathMatch

So what is better Roleplays or Deathmatches. I think there are more than enough roleplay server, aren't here?

I hate both.

Hm.. What is better, astronauts or pizza?

(My point is, you can't compare them. They're totally different.)

If I *had* to vote, I'd say RP. You can deathmatch on many games, games which are designed for such, however you can't really RP on many games like you can on SA:MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение

I just like to know how many players like Roleplay and how many likes Deathmatch. It isn't that much hard as to compare astronauts or pizza.

Hard decision, I like them both. And each has his ups and downs. I'd say I like DM a bit more.

Roleplay more things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Roleplay more things to do.
Well..Some peoples don't like to wait in jail, like to chat with players far away in the map, like to kill without any reason, bla bla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitterHitman
Посмотреть сообщение
Well..Some peoples don't like to wait in jail, like to chat with players far away in the map, like to kill without any reason, bla bla.
Server I play jail is a really fun place to be there's a lot of RP opportunities.
You're playing a RP server so you randomly kill people? They will lose their current possessions of them? Isn't that a really hard thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Server I play jail is a really fun place to be there's a lot of RP opportunities.
You're playing a RP server so you randomly kill people? They will lose their current possessions of them? Isn't that a really hard thing.
I don't get it. How is killing a player for fun(its fun), going to jail for 5 minutes(waste of time), getting puched by other jailed noobs(completely nonsense), etc, can make you feel that you are enjoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение

If I *had* to vote, I'd say RP. You can deathmatch on many games, games which are designed for such, however you can't really RP on many games like you can on SA:MP.
Pizza bro.. Pizza.