Sniper Elite V2 is free on Steam

The Sniper Elite V2 is free on Steam for 24 hours. Download it, before it's too late.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/63380/

I'm getting it, one of my friend told me about it on IRC.

Nice. I'll add this to our shop. (Yes it's free, but we'll charge you for it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm getting it, one of my friend told me about it on IRC.
you're welcome

Fucking hell everytime when a game is free on steam my PC is broken. Same happen to L4D2... Anyways enjoy in game everyone.

Thanks for the information

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
Fucking hell everytime when a game is free on steam my PC is broken. Same happen to L4D2... Anyways enjoy in game everyone.
Ask a friend, who u really trust. Or go to your friend, and activate the game on his/her computer. You still have 21 hours for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaradam
Посмотреть сообщение
Ask a friend, who u really trust. Or go to your friend, and activate the game on his/her computer. You still have 21 hours for this.
I wouldn't give my steam account to my best friend. Doesn't matter if you trust them or not but chances are you're gonna get in some shitty arguement about something stupid eventually and you know what that leads to.

Fook yiss free vydia gaems

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaradam
Посмотреть сообщение
You only need to click Install game and it's yours. You don't even need client for that.