[HELP] bussines enter

Hello I was trying to make in dialog to enter in bussines and when I enter I falling and somehow I spawned on some farm, but when I make the enter in bussines thru the enter key I mean when I press enter key I enter in bussines fine and exit? Why is it not working in dialog? Thanks

Well try showing us your code so we can help you.

here is code when I press enter button I then enter in the bussines

pawn Код:
if(newkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK)
    {
        for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(BussinesInfo); i++)
        {
            if(PlayerToPoint(4,playerid,BussinesInfo[i][benterX],BussinesInfo[i][benterY],BussinesInfo[i][benterZ]))
            {
                if(BussinesInfo[i][bLock] == 1) return GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~Locked!",2500,1);
                SetPlayerInterior(playerid,BussinesInfo[i][bInterior]);
                SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,BussinesInfo[i][bVWorld]);
                SetPlayerPos_H(playerid,BussinesInfo[i][bexitX],BussinesInfo[i][bexitY],BussinesInfo[i][bexitZ]);
                EntID[playerid] = i;
                break;
            }
        }
}
and like this I put in on dialogresponse and it not working

The keys you press on dialog doesn't and are not suppose to return OnPlayerKeyStateChange, dialogs are used to get input text or to show notices. So if you want to do this on a certain dialog response do the following

Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
     if(dialogid == DIALOG_YOURDIALOG)
     {
            if(strfind(inputtext, "i", true) != -1)
  	    {
                      for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(BussinesInfo); i++)
                      {
                        if(PlayerToPoint(4,playerid,BussinesInfo[i][benterX],BussinesInfo[i][benterY],BussinesInfo[i][benterZ]))
                        {
                            if(BussinesInfo[i][bLock] == 1) return GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~Locked!",2500,1);
                            SetPlayerInterior(playerid,BussinesInfo[i][bInterior]);
                            SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,BussinesInfo[i][bVWorld]);
                            SetPlayerPos_H(playerid,BussinesInfo[i][bexitX],BussinesInfo[i][bexitY],BussinesInfo[i][bexitZ]);
                            EntID[playerid] = i;
                            break;
                         }
                      }
  	        return 1;
	    }
     }
     return 0;
}

know when I press enter in dialog nothing's happening? Thanks

anyone? thanks