creating maps under world -200 - ......

hey guys i want to report this bug well if you should make a map under ground for like -200 or more then there wont be the map you will only spawn on land so never dont make any big projects that much underground thanks t othat i have lost 2 good projects 1 bigger and 1 smaller so yeah dont do it

This isn't a bug, this was implemented by Rockstar to prevent players from eternally falling into the void.

If you're going to map something such as an interior, do it in the sky.

Yes, drop to -100.0 or below and you get teleported to the surface.

Fun fact is, you can also use setting the position of something to -100.0 in order to automatically teleport things to the ground.

daium..... well about it any possibilites like FS or any scripts to move it other place? or i think i have to make a new one?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres
Посмотреть сообщение
daium..... well about it any possibilites like FS or any scripts to move it other place? or i think i have to make a new one?.
100.0 game units is actually quite spacious... I'm sure as long as your ideas aren't too wild you should be able to fit a fair bit under there. Why you'd want to, how you'd connect it with the main map and why this can't be done anywhere else are some questions praying on my mind, though...

Also note that the lowest points of main map itself has points where it dips below 0.0, obviously leaving you even less space

What about the Area 69 place? The big drop where the Jetpack was hidden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deji
Посмотреть сообщение
100.0 game units is actually quite spacious... I'm sure as long as your ideas aren't too wild you should be able to fit a fair bit under there. Why you'd want to, how you'd connect it with the main map and why this can't be done anywhere else are some questions praying on my mind, though...

Also note that the lowest points of main map itself has points where it dips below 0.0, obviously leaving you even less space
You could connect it to the main map by deleting objects(Creating a hole in the ground) and them map something to connect them together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
You could connect it to the main map by deleting objects(Creating a hole in the ground) and them map something to connect them together.
^ That, however that only works on certain areas. For example if you try perishing square it removes half the square since its all one object.

Yeah, I never got the desire for altering the game map in servers. Surely the whole point of SA-MP is multiplayer... in San Andreas? And there's only so much you can do - very little of it looks neat. God knows how one would go about creating an underground area using the default game objects. Anyway, that's a design question.

This isn't a bug. Not sure if it's just SA:MP, or if it was in the original game but you can't even teleport to such coordinates, or it would bug up your game/skin, crash you, or possibly just not teleport you. Sadly, your limited to where you can map everything.