which host to use?

i everyone i found 2 sites frag.gs and triangle.gs both for free hosting but im in a problem i dont know how to use them where to upload my gm and which one is a better site frag or triangle and i am using filezilla for ftp but i dont now do i have to transfer everthing like server .cfg and name my plugins .so in it and all scriptfiles all plugins and filterscripts and all. is there any tutorial on how to use them...

wait i made it on frag but it is saying run time error file or function not found and server is on 3z while i want it on 3x how to change it

=> Triangle.gs is currently used a lot so I may suggest that to you.

=> You can manually upload the server files by uploading to the FTP ( Linux files i.e as you've said .so plugins etc,you just need to directly transfer all of them including the server.cfg with configuring ofc.)

=> To change it to 0.3x you'll need to replace the 0.3z SA:MP Package with the 0.3x one's.

but in frag via ftp there r no server files like samp.exe and all

Tried contacting the frag support?

yea i send an email to them yeterday but no reply untill now

The Linux version doesn't use .exe , you just need to upload all the .so plugins and the correct .cfg and restart it. It'll work.

yea but i want to know that the server is in 3z i want to change it to 0.3x r1-2 how would i do that

TriangleGS work fine for me, i recommend it. Slots upgrade might be avaible soon. Also there a renew forever feature that work fine.

http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03zsvr_R1.tar.gz

1. Upload all this files into frag.gs and stop fighting for which hosting company is better. All are same nothing changes at all.
2. This is not hosting company support.
3. I told you the solutions "how to upgrade sa-mp 0.3z".
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
This Is Not For Hosting Company Support - This is NOT the support forum for ANY hosting company (volt, color, KingJ, serverffs, etc). Please, PLEASE stop making posts about troubles you are having w/ your server provider. Go to THEIR website to file support issues. If they don't have a website, get a better host.

fine btw it figured it out my self