Give me a clear opinion please.

Hello everyone,
I'm a player in the server West-Side RPG which is one the official SA-MP Servers,
West-Side RPG has been scripted by Siruis and Lea, And it is stills up from 2007 to now.
What I want to know from you is what do you think about it ? Is the community going good ? Is there any good devlopment ? Or the server is just like before 6 years ?

Never played it, preffer RP like LSRP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
which is one the official SA-MP Servers
Things like official SA-MP servers do not exist. What makes this server "official"?

I think the big majority of this forum hasn't played on that server. Why don't you ask this question in the forum of that server? You'd get better answers there.

@Drebin

I think he's talking about the old SA:MP Official Server List
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Official_...Side_RPG_0.2.X

And I also agree with Drebin it's better to ask on their forums rather than here.

Right, asking on their forums if they are still good would definitely give you balanced and maturely thought out answers.

The best I can suggest is to play there yourself and judge for yourself if it's good enough for you.

I remember that server from 2009. I nearly spent my all day back in those days and it had some unique features like "RCash", company and gambling system, and of course items! I had a lot of fun and left the server when whole SA-MP was under attack.

Last year I have noticed that West Side RPG was back and checked it out. It had a few missing features, plus the playerbase was not like the old days anymore. It was fun to just get into the server and talk with other players back in 2009 (I remember whole West Side RPG did that when server was bugged and going outside of a building was causing crash errors) but I couldn't catch that atmosphere last year.