smartbytes scam?

I just paid for hosted tab its been one day goin on 2, when it was kingJ i never waited this long , the wait was usually 7 hours or 4 . Im not saying there a bad host , smartbytes is a good host but they replu to tickets slow i never had to wait this long in my life for a ticket i wakeup everyday thinking "oh yeah i hope they activated my hosted tab" and i check it, and no reply.

And it scares me because i spent 15.00 for it and i think there trying to ignore me to take my money and not activate my hosted tab. other then that there a good host

Wrong section. You're supposed to post it to everything and nothing.. And SmartBytes is a really good host,just wait for a while longer..

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=509088

smartbytes is a one of the best host to i think they will not scam anybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkLorD
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong section. You're supposed to post it to everything and nothing..
No, you aren't supposed to post at all. This isn't a host support forum, contact their support.

While there is no excuse for waiting 2 days (sorry!), our support time limit is 24hrs. We're experiencing some slowness as we transition into a new office location. I've updated your hosted-tab listing and it is now active. I'm moving the due-date for hosted tab up a few days to make up for the wait.

it's not a scam ffs give the man a break he will make it up for you,smartbytes by far it is the best and the cheapest
he's just kinda busy

cheapest ? hah, great joke

and u can get hosted tab from razor99, they provide hosted tab within 24 hours, so far so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftpower
Посмотреть сообщение
cheapest ? hah, great joke

and u can get hosted tab from razor99, they provide hosted tab within 24 hours, so far so good!
Problem is that they're violating the ToS of Game-MP, meaning your hosted tab could suddenly be suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Problem is that they're violating the ToS of Game-MP, meaning your hosted tab could suddenly be suspended.
And so is smartbytes.

http://smartbyteshosting.com/hostedtab.html