Cops and Robbers...

There are very few servers out that are Cops and Robbers...most of them are poorly developed (script wise), administrative wise and just use gamemodes/shut down after a week.
Can we get some new ones that are actually well developed...

I've played on all CnR servers and some are fun but we need some new ones with bigger and better ideas.

Check the PM.

That's actually incredibly inaccurate. SACNR has an amazing script and is very fun to play, and CBCNR is awesome too. There are a few smaller ones that are decent too, such as Kar's LVCNR, and CRRPG.

You've probably tried out the not-so-famous-downloaded-script server. The server Potassium mentioned are best out there, judging that you've tried all of them, I don't believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFate003142
Посмотреть сообщение
There are very few servers out that are Cops and Robbers...most of them are poorly developed (script wise), administrative wise and just use gamemodes/shut down after a week.
Can we get some new ones that are actually well developed...

I've played on all CnR servers and some are fun but we need some new ones with bigger and better ideas.
Don't worry you will see one day the best Los sanots cops and robbers out there
Contact me for more info in skype: halit.pashnjari

hmm... you can check sacnr monitor >> Filter: Cops And Robbers >> then take a look there.

Personally I think CBCNR is too mainstream, and it's not as enjoyable when you have hundreds of players online.
I would recommend SACNR or KCNR to you. Coincidentally, everything for KCNR is in my signature, but SACNR is a very good server too.

SACNR is very great server, have played there 2 years.

I Don't like RP-like CnR Servers that prevent player from Random DM. SACNR, LSCNR (Code5gaming.com) is the best cnr servers

Check mine. @MrFate