sa-mp mouse freezing

hello everyone im having a big problem in samp 0.3xr1-2 my mouse is being again and again fixed i cant look in a vehicle it freezes but it starts working when i press esc and move it again and again. also when the mouse moves it is making game to lag

Delete this whole folder: Start -> Documents -> GTA SA user files and reconnect to the server and try it out again, if it won't help update your mouse drivers or the last possibility, your mouse is probably just broken or something.

check in optisons Mouse Settings in the game

Los Angeles RP Coming Soon!!!!!

Both the above answers are ridiculously non-technical and won't work.

If this is what I think it is, then this is a common GTA SA problem, however it's a weird one to do with DirectInput and often doesn't occur straight away or will work sometimes and not others. Going in and out of the menu tends to fix it.

The only definite answer I know involves a mod ("MouseFix" by the Japanese Ryosuke), as they have to patch DInput bugs, but something tells me I shouldn't post a link here because it might lead to the apocalypse of the SA:MP forum, so just try to see if it works on single player first and then the rest is up to you.

Alternatively, a ****** search also pulled up this rather unusual answer: http://gtaforums.com/topic/449363-gt...ntry1060372454

However I wouldn't recommend replacing the DInput8.dll file as he suggests, and instead placing it into your GTA SA installation folder (I hope that's not considered modding - ugh) and testing it. It might be a false find though - test for a while to make sure the bug doesn't come back at all, because it's known to be an occasional problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatsbydre
Посмотреть сообщение
Delete this whole folder: Start -> Documents -> GTA SA user files and reconnect to the server and try it out again, if it won't help update your mouse drivers or the last possibility, your mouse is probably just broken or something.
follow these steps which this guy told you and hopeful it will work and fix your problem,by the way there some mods when you press something while you driving it stopping up the mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deji
Посмотреть сообщение
Both the above answers are ridiculously non-technical and won't work.

If this is what I think it is, then this is a common GTA SA problem, however it's a weird one to do with DirectInput and often doesn't occur straight away or will work sometimes and not others. Going in and out of the menu tends to fix it.

The only definite answer I know involves a mod ("MouseFix" by the Japanese Ryosuke), as they have to patch DInput bugs, but something tells me I shouldn't post a link here because it might lead to the apocalypse of the SA:MP forum, so just try to see if it works on single player first and then the rest is up to you.

Alternatively, a ****** search also pulled up this rather unusual answer: http://gtaforums.com/topic/449363-gt...ntry1060372454

However I wouldn't recommend replacing the DInput8.dll file as he suggests, and instead placing it into your GTA SA installation folder (I hope that's not considered modding - ugh) and testing it. It might be a false find though - test for a while to make sure the bug doesn't come back at all, because it's known to be an occasional problem.
thx buddy i will surely try this btw the link you gave is not working it is saying website is offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Diesel
Посмотреть сообщение
follow these steps which this guy told you and hopeful it will work and fix your problem,by the way there some mods when you press something while you driving it stopping up the mouse
i have tried these steps nothing working all my mouse drivers are at lastest update and and im not using any mods its is a freshly installed gta sa after a long time btw thx

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Sa-mp.cfg

Set the multicore to 0.

delete d3d9.dll

****** samp mousefix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jese
Посмотреть сообщение
****** samp mousefix.
I suggest you do that^

That's what fixed mine.