New Battlefield! (Hardline)

I believe it's a spin-off in the series. It looks quite grand!

New battlefield game or just a addon pack for number 4.

Separate game. Made by Visceral Studios (Not Dice).

Battlefield is anyway thousand times better than CoD, in CoD you don't need to think. You'll get armored by guns and have to shoot on everything which moves. In battlefield you can use your mind and think logical in different ways, you have a lot of options and teamwork in BF is for sure on a better level as CoD is.
Wether it's real or not, that video is amazing! Would be awesome it we'll see it in the future.

Who agrees with that BF and CoD thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatsbydre
Посмотреть сообщение
Battlefield is anyway thousand times better than CoD, in CoD you don't need to think. You'll get armored by guns and have to shoot on everything which moves. In battlefield you can use your mind and think logical in different ways, you have a lot of options and teamwork in BF is for sure on a better level as CoD is.
Wether it's real or not, that video is amazing! Would be awesome it we'll see it in the future.

You just HAD to start this, didn't you?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

nice fanboy !

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Why are you comparing BF and CoD? Lmao, they are completely different games which have completely different gaming styles.

Anyways, Anyone know what graphics engine this will run off? And it's nice to see a different company take over. but i loved dice hate how EA pushed them for a released date and it fked em over.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

beets by dre suck lol

OT: Good Video

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

COD fans will be mad shhhh (lol), myself i played few COD and i got bored. I was like dude i want something great.... So i bought BF4 and im F*CKING loving it. There so much actions and i was like "Really why i did waste my time in COD". So now all i say go BF! Dude the intensive war feeling its give, i never seen this in COD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent008
Посмотреть сообщение
COD fans will be mad shhhh (lol), myself i played few COD and i got bored. I was like dude i want something great.... So i bought BF4 and im F*CKING loving it. There so much actions and i was like "Really why i did waste my time in COD". So now all i say go BF! Dude the intensive war feeling its give, i never seen this in COD...
PlanetSide 2 is best