Name change

It would be just amazing if we could change our names every 30 days or something, I thought I will be able to change it after registering my username but no way, I have a lot of friends here who I know but they don't know me so...Thanks for viewing.

Edit: i have another friend who registered a new account just because he also thought it can be changed after registration. I don't wanna make a new account, just take a look at my whole posts.

Why register with a name knowing you will change it to another name? That's just foolish...

It's not, I use it like a codename everywhere and then after registering I change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatsbydre
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not, I use it like a codename everywhere and then after registering I change it.
Couldn't you have chosen the name before registering, it's rare that people here get a name change... Especially if you have 7 posts and joined February of this year....

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't wanna make a new account, just take a look at my whole posts.
All your posts? Seriously, 5 posts, and you fear to lose them on a name change? You really dont lose anything when registering a new account. Just remember to send a notification to some mod, so they cant complain about multiaccounting.

Name changes arent possible. Even when they were a while ago, you couldnt get your name changed on such a fresh account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Why register with a name knowing you will change it to another name? That's just foolish...
Indeed. Asking the mods won't help you out either in getting the name changed.

~Delete.

Mauzen, I know sarcasm is hard through internet but you should get that it was sarcasm. Alright then, thanks for your help guys.

Can be locked.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Mauzen, I know sarcasm is hard through internet but you should get that it was sarcasm. Alright then, thanks for your help guys.

Can be locked.
Ive seen so many things here in the past years, it really wouldnt surprise me if you were serious about the posts