[FilterScript] No Rcon - Server Locking System

Have you ever wanted to lock your server without having to restart the server because you changed your password, or because this or that happened so you have to go out of your server just to lock it again. Well now you don't, I have come up with a very simple way to lock a server and refuse players to connect while still being live and allowing other players to continue playing.

For Example:

Say you have 50 players in your server and you are experiencing some lag, you can just type /lockserver to completely refuse connections upon questing classes before spawning and then it automatically kicks them.

Please take under the valor that I have not tested this code out yet, it was just a simple Idea I have that might come in handy to all of you.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
*Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/RNRjsNUa

We can just do /rcon password 0 to reset it..

Better off to just use the RCON functions, you shouldn't even set the player count to higher than your server can handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
Better off to just use the RCON functions, you shouldn't even set the player count to higher than your server can handle.
Well I'm sorry I dont please you, Oh Wait I dont care

This script was made as stated for people who cant be bothered to use rcon or servers who have turned rcon off

If you dont want to use rcon, turn it off and then use this function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciandlah
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I'm sorry I dont please you, Oh Wait I dont care

This script was made as stated for people who cant be bothered to use rcon or servers who have turned rcon off

If you dont want to use rcon, turn it off and then use this function.
You still need to be rcon admin to even run the command. Why not just use the regular rcon commands? They still work in-game even if you have rcon set to 0 in the config.

Also i wouldn't recommend to spawn the player under onplayerrequestclass as some people don't want the player to spawn right away. Should look into onplayerrequestspawn and just return 0 if the server is locked and if it isn't then do nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
Посмотреть сообщение
You still need to be rcon admin to even run the command. Why not just use the regular rcon commands? They still work in-game even if you have rcon set to 0 in the config.

Also i wouldn't recommend to spawn the player under onplayerrequestclass as some people don't want the player to spawn right away. Should look into onplayerrequestspawn and just return 0 if the server is locked and if it isn't then do nothing.
First, IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) is just there for you themselves to actually add there own pAdmin Variable.

Second, This is a base code however there will be more secure updates of this FS. You post will be added into the next update for the Idea and Credits also given in the code for you giving the idea.

Nice