Factions/Organizations.

Can someone show me a script which I'd like to make like this; there are no ******* tutorials for this, and I'm not so pro to make it.

/setleader or something to make someone a leader of a organization
/setrank 1/5 ranks..
/f chat
and can someone help me how to make a only faction controlled radio...?
/fkick to kick someone out of faction, can someone make all that, I'd be really glad, and I'll do anything
So:

Faction named LVPD
/setleader doesn't need to have any restrictions ( gonna add it in owner-admin only, later )
/fkick ( kick someone out of that team/faction )
/setrank ( rank 1/5 etc.
rank 1 Cadet
rank 2 Officer
rank 3 etc... you name it )
/f chat ( in blue if possible )
Thank you very much if you make this I'm gonna give REP 1+ and my friend is going to give you rep 1+

EDIT: If you want to help me make it in Format if you can, thanks.

well it's easy,add under pInfo or PlayerInfo in your gamemode as enum :
pawn Код:
pFaction
pLeader
and Use zcmd to make a command with params,the params should be the faction id and the playerid,and make the second params as the faction id,and set his [Faction] to the second param,and also [pLeader] to the second radar,example:
pawn Код:
CMD:makeleader(playerid, params[])
{
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        new sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],level,giveplayerid,giveplayer[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],string[128];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
        if(sscanf(params,"ud",giveplayerid,level)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "/makeleader [playerID] [faction id]");
                // now if he used the both params:
                pInfo[giveplayerid][pFaction] = level;
                pInfo[giveplayerid][pLeader] = level;
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* You have been promoted to Leader Of the Faction %d by %s",level, sendername);
                SendClientMessage(giveplayerid, -1, string);
         }
         return 1;    
}
and for faction radio, loop the players as i,and then detect if the others are in the same faction as the playerid's faction,if yes send them the message:
pawn Код:
//do the command,and for sending message:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
      if(pInfo[i][pFaction] == pInfo[playerid][pFaction]) // means that the other player has the same faction
      {
             SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, string); //use string to get the params he wrote,and it will be sent and used here
       }
}
and same for /f,
and /fkick,Just the same as /makeleader,but set the faction to 0
and ranks,you can define them in the gamemode,like :
pawn Код:
if(pInfo[playerid][pRank] == 1)
{
 // make his rank name as a cadet and same for other ranks...
}
it's easy,just do what i have told you

I'm going to paste this somewhere since I'm too sleepy I'm going to screw up something. If you could, PM me so we can talk about something else..ok?

But I don't have an organization created, nor do I know how to make *ONLY* organization gate controlled. Etc. A guy that is not in LVPD tries to /opengate and it says [LVPD]Only police officers!