Server 24/7

Is it possible to create a SA:MP server and keep it running 24/7 without stopping even if I close off my PC?

These are free + many more
Sa-mp.gs
Triangle.gs
FRAG.gs

No, you can't.

VPS (Free Servers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
VPS (Free Servers)
A VPS is a Virtual Private Server. There's nobody who gives them away for free. It's a set of virtual hardware you rent from a company. They buy a node which has 64GB RAM & 2TB HDD ( for example ).
They split it up in separate partitions and assign a copy of windows to it. Then they rent it. Nobody gives it away for free.

On a side note. Don't start a server if you can't pay for it. Don't use free hosts, they're dodgy, likely to steal your script and are struggling to keep up the pace of all server - so you're to expect loads of lag spikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySandy
Посмотреть сообщение
A VPS is a Virtual Private Server. There's nobody who gives them away for free. It's a set of virtual hardware you rent from a company. They buy a node which has 64GB RAM & 2TB HDD ( for example ).
They split it up in separate partitions and assign a copy of windows to it. Then they rent it. Nobody gives it away for free.

On a side note. Don't start a server if you can't pay for it. Don't use free hosts, they're dodgy, likely to steal your script and are struggling to keep up the pace of all server - so you're to expect loads of lag spikes.
Well i have a paid vps , but i was looking for a free vps to test something and i found 2 free vps hosting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i have a paid vps , but i was looking for a free vps to test something and i found 2 free vps hosting!
I'd be more than happy to see the links. Feel free to forward them to my PM-inbox, because it's unlikely you can get a VPS with decent enough specs to actually run any OS on it.

Let's not get off topic. You should pay 10 bucks a month for a VPS, it's worth the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartaaaaa
Посмотреть сообщение
These are free + many more
Sa-mp.gs
Triangle.gs
FRAG.gs
are these secured ? and which one is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
are these secured ? and which one is better
None of them are secure, they're all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
None of them are secure, they're all the same.
are you hosting your server using one of these ?