How can I change my forum name?

I've looked around a bit in settings, does anyone know how I can change my forum name or request a new one?

You can't unless it has a symbol (', _, etc) in it, but then only the symbol will be removed.

Seem I have Josh_Main, is it possible to get _Main removed and leave just "Josh"? Thanks for your reply.

Your very lucky that the SA:MP wiki doesn't allow your username! Yes you can have your name changed. Contact a Beta Tester about it. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't unless it has a symbol (', _, etc) in it, but then only the symbol will be removed.
That is completely untrue, I don't know where you got that information from and I don't know why people keep stating things as facts when they have no idea, but it needs to stop because lots of other users believe everything that they read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Main
Посмотреть сообщение
Seem I have Josh_Main, is it possible to get _Main removed and leave just "Josh"? Thanks for your reply.
No that wouldn't be possible, as the username "Josh" is already taken, which I found out by using the member-search feature (which you could have done too!)

3. This question has been asked a lot of times, and if you use the search feature you will find the answer.