Ref System.

Good day mates.
I need a referral system, I've tried multiple times but I cannot get the script right. I want to see the code again, because I havn't scripted in awhile.

Params: /ref [playerid]

- When you do /ref, the player using the command has to have EXACTLY 3 playing hours.
pawn Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pConnectHours] == 3
- When they use the command, it sets their hours to 4 and gives them +75 credits.
pawn Код:
PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pConnectHours] == 4
PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pCredits] += 75
- Once they do the command, it sends a message to admins. I'm not so sure on this code, but it sends to anyone with ..
pawn Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 2
Sorry if I got some codings wrong, that's why I'm here so I can get help in fixing those mistakes. (-:

zCMD by the way.

Thanks a lot!

pawn Код:
for(new cycle = 0; cycle < MAX_PLAYERS-1; cycle++)
{
   if(PlayerInfo[cycle][pAdmin] >= 2)
   //codes here..
}
This is a for loop. It looks through all players. and the "if(PlayerInfo..." line checks if the player is admin..
Anyways, that is what you need.

Read the whole thing, please.

I'm only doing this cause you haven't scripted in a while... I hope you learn instead of copy/pasting.
pawn Код:
CMD:ref(playerid,params[])
{
   new id;
   if(sscanf(params,"u",id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""FFFFFFFF"/ref [playerid]");//params stuff...
   if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""FFFFFFFF"Invalid Player.");//if he is connected
   if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pConnectHours] != 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""FFFFFFFF"Your c-time must be exactly 3 hours.");//conecttime
   PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pConnectHours] == 4//if he has all atuff above, then do this and below it.
   PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pCredits] += 75
   for(new cycle = 0; cycle < MAX_PLAYERS-1; cycle++)//go through every player.
   {
      if(PlayerInfo[cycle][pAdmin] >= 2)//check if he is admin.
      {
         new string[256]
         new pName[24]
         GetPlayerName(cycle,pName,sizeof(pName));
         format(string,sizeof(string),"  "%s has [blahblahblah]",pName);
         SendClientMessage(cycle,-1,string);
   }
   return 1;