West Coast Roleplay Script - HELP ME PLEASE!

Can anyone help me about this or not?

Newbies these days - you're planning to own a server with that script - what the fuck, seriously?
It requires MySQL and other things... seriously...

MySQL is ready and shit, i know how to do that, It's just that, i tried anything when it comes to the DNS, That's all i need help with, and stop being rude.

it's inside the wcrp folder ones you compile it you want to compile the gamemode itself to make it work and also make sure you are connected to the MYSQL.

NOTE:
if you have no idea what your doing just don't try to run a MYSQL script.

I Tried absolutely everything when it comes to that, and where in the wcrp folder? + I am already connected to the MySQL.

Atleast - if you plan to own a community, you should've some scripting experience, I mean, atleast you know how to put a Include in it, etc....
Your community/server will fail once you put it up - you got no idea what scripting in SA-MP is.
I suggest you that just leave it. That hard-worked script is being leaked a lot, it was hard-work and now it's just like a piece of garbage. Lovely script....

if it don't update when you edit the pwn file i think it needs to be compiled to AMX for it to fully work that way.

i was thinking you had no clue what you was doing with the gamemode turns out you do.
you can always add everything back to the gamemode and see if it works that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJackster
Посмотреть сообщение
Atleast - if you plan to own a community, you should've some scripting experience, I mean, atleast you know how to put a Include in it, etc....
Your community/server will fail once you put it up - you got no idea what scripting in SA-MP is.
I suggest you that just leave it. That hard-worked script is being leaked a lot, it was hard-work and now it's just like a piece of garbage. Lovely script....
What is it about you and being so damn rude? Mabye i am a newbie in scripting yes, but you don't have to be so damn rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKnoxx
Посмотреть сообщение
One of the best RP scripts is now leaked to public and is now a shitty script. Good job guys.
Well no, the WC-RP script was given out to the public when there were issues within the admin team (I can tell you since I was in the AT), everyone can get it at www.wc-rp.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
Well no, the WC-RP script was given out to the public when there were issues within the admin team (I can tell you since I was in the AT), everyone can get it at www.wc-rp.net
Try going to that domain yourself - WC-RP is now owned by some people, not the real WC-RP Owners.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Try going to that domain yourself - WC-RP is now owned by some people, not the real WC-RP Owners.
It used to be uploaded by the WC-RP owners.

go to wcrp folders and go to help.pwn CTRL+F search updates

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dunno which one you're referring to, but so many people use that script without permission it's not even funny. The noobs that get ahold of it and use it without permission end up ruining it's good image. Atleast the few with 100% legit permission from Germ, like me, RobThugz, and ZackLarson. Try to take it, and improve on it. Maybe slowly re-write it. Give it the type of treatment it deserves, so on ya know? =3

As for you SaintMikey, don't bother with the script, I've read some of the posts and you seem to have too much trouble with it. If you really want a community so bad, grab an rp script off the "gamemodes" section, and build it from there. That's actually how some of the best communities get started, it's how WCRP got started in the begining actually.

I can't believe this thread is still going on i think the person as fixed his issue and the script is leaked! everywere they is no point going mad about it i would rather let everyone use this script then the GF edits.

If you have any filterscripts using the dns plugin then re-compile it/them again!
Hope I helped

WC-RP Leaked? :O when ? how ? and Where is Tha Download Link?

Just search it in ****** :P you may find it there

You can get banned for giving link to leak script or helping them. So, please be alerted.

That's why I didn't mention a link to the script :3

It's NOT leaked, the owners decided to have it uploaded, so it's legal in anyway to have it..