Wrong query

Код:
[ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1' WHERE Owner = 'Nobse_Trdc' AND cartype='1'' at line 1
How to understand this error? i think query is well.

Код:
[ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2013) Lost connection to MySQL server during query
How to understand it?

Both of your errors are understandables by just reading the error code.

On the first one, you've put something in a query that isn't valid. So the query wasn't executed.

The second one tells you that the connection dropped during the query was running.

the
Код:
cartype='1''
If the car type is int then no need to use ' ' - on the other hand, if it's a varchar then use ' '. (I guess it's int though)

(Maybe you have it as a varchar and you used an additional ' )

But i use it '' And i have no problems, just one player give my this error, because i use cartype when i load car and so on, and there was no errors.

1. Show your query. Either you're using wrong/missing some syntax OR the string size is short.

2. "Lost connection to MySQL server during query." This is written in English so I believe you know English. It means the server lost connection to your MySQL server during the sending of a query.