[HELP] command /quit

Hello I have for job command /quit and when player type that command his job contract is set to 0 only if he has done 5 hours of job. But the problem is I have 0 jobcontract and I type /quit and it says you are done 0 of 5 hours of job contract if you know what I mean? Thanks, and I'm set player job contract in code where he get a job? Thanks again.

pawn Код:
CMD:quit(playerid,params[])
{
    if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] != 1)
    {
        SCM(playerid,COLOR_GRAD2,"{FFFFFF}[{F81414}G-Protect{FFFFFF}] {C3C3C3}You are not logged in!");
        return 1;
    }
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Job] == 0) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_GRAD2,"{F81414}(Odbijeno!) {C3C3C3}You can't quit when you have no job!");
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] < 5) return SCMF(playerid,SVIJETLOPLAVA,"You can't quit, you are done %d hours of 5 job contract !",PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract]);
    PlayerInfo[playerid][Job] = 0;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] = 0;
    SCM(playerid,COLOR_YELLOW,"*You are quit from job.");
    return 1;
}

Isn't it when you type /(q)uit you leave the game? or if it's a command it will not? (not sure)

The /quit is same as /q ---> It will quit you from the game so you cannot use it as a command!>

I wonder how he tested this?

pawn Код:
CMD:quit(playerid,params[])
{
    if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] != 1) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_GRAD2, "{FFFFFF}[{F81414}G-Protect{FFFFFF}] {C3C3C3}You are not logged in!");
    if(!PlayerInfo[playerid][Job]) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "{F81414}(Odbijeno!) {C3C3C3}You can't quit when you have no job!");
    if(0 < PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] < 5) return SCMF(playerid, SVIJETLOPLAVA,"You can't quit, you have only done %d hours of the 5-hour job contract!",PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract]);
    PlayerInfo[playerid][Job] = 0;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] = 0;
    SCM(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* You have quit from job.");
    return 1;
}
Yes, you need to change the CMD:quit to something else.

I just give example beacuse original command was on croatian language. What in that command cause my problem? Thanks

The code above fixes the problem, you just need to change the name of the command.

The problem was here:
pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] < 5) return SCMF(playerid,SVIJETLOPLAVA,"You can't quit, you are done %d hours of 5 job contract !",PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract]);
If PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] == 0, then 0 is less than 5 (0 < 5). So you will get that error message.
So I made it:
pawn Код:
if(0 < PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] < 5)
If PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] is between 0 and 5, then send the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
if(0 < PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] < 5)
If PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] is between 0 and 5
The above code is between 1 and 4. For including 0 and 5, it should be:
pawn Код:
if (0 <= PlayerInfo[playerid][JobContract] <= 5)

Yes, but he wants to exclude 0, and if someone decides to cancel the mission before starting it (aka equals 5), then they can do it. Hence 0 < JobContract < 5.

i suggest to use CMD:quitjob instead of CMD:quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca12
Посмотреть сообщение
I just give example beacuse original command was on croatian language. What in that command cause my problem? Thanks
I suggest you to read before replying youssef