kalcor

Hello,

If kalcor is the person who develops samp, i want to pass him a message.

samp is cool and fun but we dm server owners are facing lot of problems due to the aimbot.

I just want to say kalcor that, using java we can completely avoid aimbot programs.

but it should be installed in the player's pc.

not a bad idea when there is nothing to avoid it.

we can make a software using java standard edition readymade classes to check whether the player is running any programs while playing.

most aimbot programs invokes command prompt i guess.

This java software what we make should be installed on player's pc and it should be running when player joins the server. Server should detect if the player is running the java software or not. If not running the software then player will be kicked from server. Similar to sixty tigers anti aimbot script. But i am not sure the sixty tigers script work perfectly.

We can make it more generalized in this java software by making player not to run any programs when he is playing samp..

This idea will completely avoid the aimbot and other samp hack programs as we are not allowing him to run any kind of software in the background..

The major part is, samp should detect whether the software is running or not. I think its possible, coz sixty tigers anti aimbot works in the same way..

If kalcor makes this, then samp will be hack free multiplayer game and every one will love to play...

I dont think its so tough for kalcor...

please support my idea and pass this to kalcor somehow.

Why don't you guys take in mind reverse engineering? Data sent from the client can always be manipulated in some way.

You wrote a lot of crap, is not only that nonsense aimbot are many cheats, all you have to do Kalcor is get a number, for example, the graphic card on the PC where the sa-mp client is running and that number could really give permanent bans. This was done by an owner of a server that created an external anticheats and that if it was real bans, and not a single IP or name.

Another option would be Kalcor let us see us a number, which is obtained when running GTA:SA:MP, and would be something like the weight of the game of the client, and it could not connect with any player cheats or mods to the server, but this would give problems, because I'm not sure that it can not be changed in some way.

The best thing would be to get a number of one of the components of the client PC to give permanent bans, as explained above.

And sorry if you do not understand something, I have only basic level of english.

Quote:

we can make a software using java standard edition readymade classes to check whether the player is running any programs while playing.

Absolutely not, I would not like my freedoms taken away from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanAyuso
Посмотреть сообщение
You wrote a lot of crap, is not only that nonsense aimbot are many cheats, all you have to do Kalcor is get a number, for example, the graphic card on the PC where the sa-mp client is running and that number could really give permanent bans. This was done by an owner of a server that created an external anticheats and that if it was real bans, and not a single IP or name.

Another option would be Kalcor let us see us a number, which is obtained when running GTA:SA:MP, and would be something like the weight of the game of the client, and it could not connect with any player cheats or mods to the server, but this would give problems, because I'm not sure that it can not be changed in some way.

The best thing would be to get a number of one of the components of the client PC to give permanent bans, as explained above.

Oh, and sorry if you do not understand something, I have only basic level of English.
This wouldn't really help. If the client has to send information, the client can fake that information.

The problem is that GTA is easily pirated and SA-MP is free. That means that there will always be cheaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution$YOLO$
Посмотреть сообщение
This wouldn't really help. If the client has to send information, the client can fake that information.

The problem is that GTA is easily pirated and SA-MP is free. That means that there will always be cheaters.
A number which is obtained from a PC component can not be modified, to modify it would have to change the component of PC (there are other ways, but I mean it would be difficult for cheaters falsify this number), and with that number could give permanent bans. This was done in step by an owner of a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saawan
Посмотреть сообщение
So how would you do that? Afaik java cant access any processes outside the JVM?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
A number which is obtained from a PC component can not be modified, to modify it would have to change the component of PC, and with that number could give permanent bans. This was done in step by an owner of a server.
You don't have to change the legitimate number. You could capture the OS function that returns the data and make it return fake data, or you could capture the packets containing this data going to the server and fake it there.

Cheat programs for SA-MP already operate on this level, I'm sure if a feature like this were released, the first thing cheaters would do is break it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution$YOLO$
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't have to change the legitimate number. You could capture the OS function that returns the data and make it return fake data, or you could capture the packets containing this data going to the server and fake it there.

Cheat programs for SA-MP already operate on this level, I'm sure if a feature like this were released, the first thing cheaters would do is break it.
I agree and I am aware of it, but this would make it more difficult to evade the ban and would greatly reduce the number of cheaters, because most do not have the knowledge and the desire to evade that big ban. That would be progress.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You, my dear, are requesting existing features. However like ****** said, it still cant be trusted.